The Pathway to Purchase Down Payment Assistance Program provides a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage with a Down Payment Assistance second mortgage equal to 10% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, UP TO $20,000.
The down payment assistance can be used toward the down payment and/or closing costs.
- Owner occupied, primary residence only.
- Max purchase price of $439,860.00.
- Existing, previously occupied properties only.
- Each borrower must complete a homebuyer education course.
- Borrower(s) Income not to exceed Freddie Mac FHA Advantage ≤ 80% AMI
ELIGIBLE CITIES & ZIP CODES
85042, 85016, 85017,
85730, 85706, 85747, 85712,
85710, 85711, 85713, 85746
85364, 85365, 85367
*Funding for the Pathway to Purchase DPA Second Mortgage Program is provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury through the Troubled Asset Relief Program; Hardest-Hit Fund.
The P2P Program has an additional allocation and is available on a first come first serve basis.